Fished 6-10:30. 150-200 FOW. 7 for 9, all kings except my first Atlantic (pretty cool).  Biggest king 18 lbs. Mostly on riggers down 40-50 ft, with watermelon spoons. They wouldn’t touch green but loved the watermelon.  Got a couple on FF too.  Don’t forget to replace your snubbers if you use them, lost a fish when this one snapped, was 3 years old. Not sure how long they are supposed to last but I’ll be buying new now

IMG_7770.jpeg

We went out at 8am and fished till noon. Boated 2 lost 1, 5lb kings. All the fish came on the same lure. It's a homemade one so I don't have a brand for it. It was green/white with black dots and a single red eye. 60 down over 200 off Webster Park. Did not mark hardly any fish today. All the fish hit at 2.9 on GPS. 

20230702_124359.jpg

• Like 1

Fished I-Bay yesterday but a little deeper. I went 6 for 9 from 180 to 250 feet. Most fish were between 40 and 60 down with NBK stinger taking the most hits. Lost 2 decent kings when they took a run and wrapped around the dipsey wire near the boat. Luckily, I didn't lose any tackle.  Fleas are getting pretty bad. 

Agree with Woody we use 50lb big game and set drags to just trickle out when we get too fast.  The mono will stretch no need for snubbers. Now for the cannon HS riggers that's another story.  Use the amish outfitters for those.  

• Like 1