Ships Passing In The Night!

Well we all are kinda a little family here ,Ok maybe not that close but all have something in common....WERE L.O.U. MEMBERS ... And Im shure we pass each on the water ,road,parkin lots ,bass pro,ect,ect....Afte a trip to the lou store , click of the mouse,i see bumper,and or boat stickers........at 3.50 to 4.00 each...now i ant no bumper sticker expert but unless these things are lifetime warrenty that seem a tad steep for such a sticker. Now as many know I try to "help" our beloved site mostly by tellin the folks that the PROFFESSIONAL site is well worth the 20.00 bucks due to all the added links,info,and other features that can help make a more succesfull fishing trip.... But I Might suggest to the shop owners (L.O.U. Store) maybe hava little sale or buy 1000 nice boat,bumper stickers ,offer em at a price that we cant refuse 2 or more, and let us all know who were cussing at when a boat cuts us off on the pond or trailer on the road,INSTEAD OF=== "HEY YOU STUPID SOB CANT YOU SEE..**%$@#@#OPPS.......................................................OH YER A LOU MEMBER, HEY MAN LET ME GIVE YA A LITTLE ROOM ..the world would be a better place.... Not to mention 1000,s of little signs on cars and trucks in a parkin lot full of [potential sponcers or new LOU members} heck i tunred a bunch of folks on to the site in the fla keys that were from michigan..this might be a nice writeoff (advertisement) and make 1000,s of LOU members one step closer to a handshake.......:handshake: or :beer: or :* or :inlove: or :mooning: on the water when we pass each other fishing.

I would buy one, but I would still reserve the right to verbally assault someone who cuts me off on the water or the road :devil::devil: even if it is a LOU member (except Musky) ;) Us jersey guys pride ourselves on being able to peel paint off a wall with just a few choice words :yes:

Ray, thinkin' outside the box again :beer:

Combination of a great mind and a wonderful sense of humor is a rarity!

Question for you, should this bumper sticker be a glow in the dark so I can be sure to ID you in the dark and let you pass by me?

All in all. I would buy a bumper sticker.

I have been catching more and more fish with thanks to the folks on LOU site. With more fish on my boat, I need to add stick on fish ruler to my boat so I could measure how little/big they are. I would buy a LOU stick on fish ruler!

Ray I'll buy you 2 of them in trade for the roller :o just send me your address. I have had 2 on my boat for a couple of years now (and you know how I am about spending :cash::doh:) and they are still like new so they will last.

Like you said the $20 is well worth the pro membership, so spend the :cash: you saved on typing and spelling lessons :o:D:P and get a couple.

Us jersey guys pride ourselves on being able to peel paint off a wall with just a few choice words :yes:

You havent fished with Marlene in late August enough yet! She would make even you Jersey boys blush! :P:lol:

But when i have heard her at her best, I had to duck, cause the shots were fired at you!! :lol::lol::lol:8)