Reel Hooked Up Pro Am / PICS

We fished are first Pro Am this last weekend out of the Oak. It was also are first time fishing from the oak or that area of Lake Ontario. We fished friday morning and could never find the big Kings so I ran out deep and found the Bows we knocked them good on Friday and if the weather would of held out for Sat we would of had are 12 fish eazy. Saturday we headed North/West but not as deep as I wanted I had my daughter with me and it was geting bumpy. We hit some fish as soon as we set up and put two in the box a Bow and a Coho the rest were short kings. I did have a fish slam the 10 color core and after a long fight it came un done. I wanted to troll back to the North East but with my daughter on the boat we trolled in with the waves. We finished the day with two in the box, but had a great time.

Saturday I ran out deep to 570 along with some others who had the same plan. I set up for bows and we went to work on them we ended the day 7 bows, 1 king, and 1 coho in the box and several short kings. We didnt get the 12 fish but we had over 77lbs with the 9 we boxed. Like most of the other post it was a spoon bite. I probably would of had my 12 fish on Sun if I pulled my deep riggs, but those marks at 120 to 140 made me keep a rod or two down deep. All of are fish came fom 20 to 70 down on spoons. I think we did ok, we didn't have the information coming in that a lot of teams have and it was all new water for us. We did have a great time and my 7 year old daughter had a blast she put a lot of the fish in the boat. We will be back next year to do it all again ;) . Sean

IMG_5364.jpg

IMG_5365.jpg

IMG_5376.jpg

IMG_5372.jpg

IMG_5377.jpg