we have a 3 day weekend and all wave reports say anywhere from 5 to 9 ft waves all 3 days, most of us work all week and cant wait for the weekend especially after hereing about all the fish being caught all week and then a wind storm hits, that sux, i did manage to try last night got on water at about 3 and literally got blown off a hour later when a wall of wind hit and made a glass lake into 3footers and building, well just wanted to cry a little (got to hang with my wife now, cant wait for hunting season!!!!!!! )

weather definitely sucks, but what are ya gonna do. i used the time today to work around the house and get things done like that. as the saying goes a happy wife is a happy life. so im using this sucky weather to make my wife happy so when its nice i can load and go and she will be happy also. Thing is she loves to fish and has gotten to be very good with a pole, hahaha, and its a great way for me to spend time with her and fish at the same time. but make no mistake teaching her to fish is a double edge sword. cause now if i go guess who wants to go also, opps. but yes i will be getting the bow gear out myself and checkin trail camera pics if this keeps up. i wonder where the fish are gonna be after the wind settles? what gonna happen to temp? it aint gonna be pretty im sure

Fast& silver: Dont be too upset. We got to oswego on wed bout 2, (4 hr tow). Set up & hit water by 3, fished 3 hrs wed, 5 on thurs, 5 fri morning. Ended up 0 for 6. Every fish we hooked (or didnt) came to the surface and flailed, throwing the fly. White on white was the only thing that they hit. Seaweed was everywhere, had to constantly clean lines and reset everything. Would have spent more time tryin but i had my 7yr old son & my 73 yr old dad onboard, it was a major insult to go home without a fish in the box! If you catch me trying to snag one in the river now you know why. TANGLER