Bay of Quinte Walleye pics/video

Landshark

This was my first trip up for the year I fished 2 days, the smallest fish was 5 lbs and some were 10. Im heading back up friday for 5 days. I have a tournament sat and sun and then we will be working with some writers and filming a show for Canadas Longest running fishing show of 25 years with Bob Izumi. Here is Bob's page http://www.realfishing.com/ We keep smaller fish for the table and the others get released

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

2010-10-30110301.jpg

2010-10-31074458.jpg

chriseye-1.jpg

flags.jpg

Click on this for video

th_today.jpg

i CAN FEELYOUR CONCERN ON THE BIG GUYS But great BUFFYfishing outweighs size

If ya just target the big ones (lure size) ya might be surprised ,yajust gotta sortout the small fish schools,course the 20 mph west wind gives ya a few less options of how to spend your time...maybe i missed it getting cought up lookin at pics any harnesses in that mix?

I'm fishing a 2 day tourney on quinte this weekend, i will give you the results next week, it will blow your mind. There will be a tiny fraction of what fishes southtown and 2 days vs 10 or whatever

What mike is leavin out is he works construction in the summer sothe 5 day thing ant too possable........

I think hes ascared of touching a worm to put on the harnass.....

Ive tried to get his butt out there a few times,gave me some crap about his GF not letting him get that far away and he cant get his favorite country western radio channel there....Beside he cant catch fish unless their are a whole bunch schooled in one spot...

Mike.. Nice fish.. and pics! If your arms get tired or you want some "eater" size eyes.. it's starting to get decent here on the river. Four limits in the past four days. Good luck in the tourney! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

update, fishing was slow. just shy of 15 was biggest fish, when was one that big caught on erie? If you want fish to eat, id go 3 miles from my house or to oneida. Anytime someone says fish eat better, it usually means because they are smaller ;)