this is probablt illegal

Not sure if it is legit or not and I hope he is but if you have questions about your captain ask. We have some great captains on the lake. They spend many thousands of dollars on safety equipment, insurance, training time, cpr, first aid , record keeping safety drills, strict medical evaluation , twic card and the like. The captain is suppose to display his credentials. If the captain can not come up with them avoid him like a deer tick infested patch of woods. Plenty of good captains that can give you a safe trip. Cayuga and Senaca require Coast Guard six pack the smaller lakes can be done with new york guide lic.Both require special training. I'm all for the guy that jumps through all the hoops :clap: Wes

Spoke to my wife about this, unfortunately the first time by he will probably get off Scott free because of the word donation and the good Samaritan law. But once he uses his "get out of jail free card" , he will probably stop. Ignorance protects idiots. Even us educated people know ignorance is no excuse.

After giving this some thought, I bet the IRS would love to talk to them, as well as nys sales tax. Even charitable donations are taxable. Someone should check if a Dba is filled. We all know - especially ny residents, we live and breathe to pay taxes.

A friend of mine called to book a charter with this gentlman. Upon speaking with him he said it was very apparent that he has little or no knowledge about trolling. When he asked if he was a licensed charter captain he studdered a bit and told him he was not.He also does not have a guides license. He replied that hes just looking to make some extra cash! My friend reported this to the DEC and they said they will be in touch with him to let him know that he is in violation of the law and that they have to report him to the FEDS. But he will only recieve a warning. Just some young guy who did not check the rule book i bet. Maybe this will help him go about it the right way?

As a fellow young person (28) and boat owner I know the expenses add up and you want to subsidize your own hobby.. You just cant do it. way to much bad can happen.. AND most of all you are undercutting the people out there doing it right

hmmm""" Buffy fishing Guide"""" Guys no shirts no shoes no boarding allowed'''' Girls no shirt no shoes ,,,,,,ahhh ,,,,hmmmm wonder if my wife reads my post how will i splian this.....I'LL ASK ..................SLAP NO SHIRT NO SHOES NO HOUSE Well guess women think diff.,seemed like a good idea :(

I'm all for making an extra buck to afford the water... to get there, I've got what feels like thousands wrapped up in my licensing, insurance, surveys, safety equipment, tests ... so on.... this just frustrates me a bit.... there's a guy or two on Seneca that are doing this... seems like it, but I can't prove it.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

hmmm""" Buffy fishing Guide"""" Guys no shirts no shoes no boarding allowed'''' Girls no shirt no shoes ,,,,,,ahhh ,,,,hmmmm wonder if my wife reads my post how will i splian this.....I'LL ASK ..................SLAP NO SHIRT NO SHOES NO HOUSE Well guess women think diff.,seemed like a good idea :(

Along with my "free Brazilian waxing" idea for female guests went out the window. :(

Reel Wild Outdoor Services

" Where the real becomes wild "

Now booking for an exciting 2012season!

-100$ per person donation reguired for 3hr charter

-group rate specials (up too 4 people but 2 people prefered per charter)

-ask about holiday specials

-20 % senior/military vet discounts

-high success rate

-complimentary 6 pack of refreshments included

Family owned and operated with generations of cayuga lake fishing experience. Specialize in all species of trout and salmon. Will cater to your preference of fish you desire (special pricing may apply pending request). Book your charter asap for the best fishing days, holidays, before there taken. Take a child, parent, friend, spouse fishing. Excellent gift idea for your loved ones. Unforgetable moments on beautiful cayuga lake.

Hope to book your Reel Wild charter soon. Thank you and look forward to hooking you some fish.

Corey

607-423-3586 (leave messege if no answer and your call will be return asap)

Its pretty tough to regulate what goes on between two consenting adults in a boat on the water,and I'm all for getting around big brother in any and every way.The donation is for fishing instruction not a charter fee.A potential client should decide if this is the charter for them.

Its pretty tough to regulate what goes on between two consenting adults in a boat on the water,and I'm all for getting around big brother in any and every way.The donation is for fishing instruction not a charter fee.A potential client should decide if this is the charter for them.

It's people like you that make the rest of us pay more in taxes! It is also people without the proper insurances that push up my rates because the insurance company pays out for stupidity when something goes wrong.

Play by the rules or do not play at all or play but don't complain when you have to PAY!