Good Taxidermist

Nicholas Glorioso he is down state and you mail your stuff to him , great work affordable pricing for quality of work . You can find him on fb . We use him and only him solely. 802-733-2590.also he is a veteran and still active in his service to the country that's more reason that I'll use him myself.

Any one know a good taxidermist around Rochester that doesn't cost a arm and a leg?

Get your FREAK on!!

What are you having done?

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Streeters on 104 just over the line in Ontario. Did 10 customers fish for us last season and also has done a bunch of my own including a 11pound walleye. Great guy and great work. highly recommend him.

Nice fish!

I usually hate fish mounts by most taxidermist to be honest. They can never capture the way the fish truly looks. Fish are a tricky thing to paint. The guys who fish for them day in and day out know how to paint them. Here is an example:

post-139479-0-54543800-1423483345_thumb.jpg

The top one is a 17lb Steelie I caught in June done by a "local" guy. The bottom is a 17lb Steelie done by Paul Czarnicki. I have to look at the top one every day at home and kick myself for letting someone ruin my trophy. Do it right, and pay the $. Don't be cheap. Paul fishes for these things daily. He knows what one looks like. He is the best taxidermist on the lake HANDS DOWN!

I have seen a guy in Olcott's Walleye mount skills, and he did a great job with it. His name is Gary Ramming if you're looking for someone closer than Paul. 

That being said.....nice fish! My mark for a Walleye was 10lbs too, but last year I did a 30" 11.5lb beast on the first morning of my Quinte trip, and a 29.5" 12lb tank on my afternoon sit. They came way to easy, so both were eaten, and now my mark is 13+.

Q7_zps8a3f287f.jpg

Edited by Yankee Troller

Nice work Rick. :yes:  Sure doesn't get much better than that! Pikefreak- Rick is 100 % right about doing it right. It is one of those things in life you don't do half way. Paul Czarnecki is a masterful artist  and you want to be proud of your fish hanging on the wall not "sheepish" to show it to folks".  He's be my first pick for sure.

Richard Benedict Jr angling artisans Kendall NY this is my 2 and place steelie from last year's summer derby the lighting isn't the best being in my basement but in natural light it looks amazing and I wouldn't be as concerned with the price if its going to be in ur trophy room

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148870-14235873024068_thumb.jpg