Ruff Rider Live Report Sodus 2015 July 2-6

Good day for guys with the new sidscan models.I like the hummingbird 360 but the garmin 74sv is pretty good also.

Still can't decide whether to trailer the boss as I just got a new dodge larime to tow it "where the fish are".heard great reports out of Rochester all spring

Yeah spring fishing was very good! I'm hearing pretty lousy reports up and down the lake right now, but the forecast for the week looks hot, which will hopefully get things going!

Awesome. Hopefully it stays nice. Doesn't look like it's going to be a bad day on the lake.

Went out Friday ard 6:30 didn't move a rod till noon. Then noon to 1 put 7 in the boat, was odd. Hopefully the rods start moving for you today.

Thanks for info.

Hey Nick Admiral Byrd and I are thinking of giving the afternoon game a try what is the fly and flea situation today? :lol:  It may be a determinant.

I was having issues with my SubTroll the last couple years. Was doing the wet rag thing, loaded new Torpedo cable and antenna and still had issues. Put in a new RCA cable this year and have had no issues since.  This is the cable that I used:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003FVYXY0?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Hope this might help.....

SALMON FISHING WAS PRODUCTIVE TODAY .sMALL WERE SMALLER ,NO MAJORS TODAY BUT ALOT ACTION,FISH CAME ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING DIPSYS TOOK THE LARGER FISH,FISHED ANY WHERFROM 150 TO 120,NO FLEAS OR BITING FLIES