Today's 45lb Striper 46 inch

p3434

Thun , up to this year 32 lb was my biggest . I caught a lot of 30 lb fish and in the high 20's . Can't believe , I got two great fish back to back days . The 45 lb fish took about 30 minutes to get in on 20 lb mono . It was a great fight . Almost as good as a 30 lb salmon . Let's see what tomorrow brings .

Some guys fish a lifetime and never catch that big one. You've caught two 40's in two days, that's impressive. My son is hoping to jig up some squid tomorrow as it's still a bit early for us to try for those big ones yet. But your posts the last couple of days are really pumping us up. Good luck tomorrow!

The garbage can works for me as a live well . My boat is docked in the rondout . But I scap herring in the river by my house . Then I have to transport the herring from my truck to my boat . Plus I sell live herring . This system works good for me .

Looks like u r fishing the Albany area . How's the fish up there now . I think our Striper season is almost done . Last couple of days the stripers been spawning . The big school that I was on headed north . Tight lines

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...