Coyotes and Fox 2016/2017

whaler1

That's awesome there Whaler, Another one bites the dust!!. High bidder yea you better get that under control fast, we had a local farmer say a couple of coyotes took a calf newborn from the rear of the cow, the calf never saw the real world, it was gross!! since we've been asked to come over and call at night to get rid of the coyotes or at least put pressure on them so they move on!!

Edited by pap

42 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

Thing was a chunk Mike!

Yea buddy I'd have to that's the biggest I ever saw!! I fixed my post so one can understand it. I don't know how I skipped a whole sentence, people might of thought, what hells that guy on :lol:

After a good bit of cold tracking and long hard run accrost many of roads and miles the hounds finally run this yote into one of our hunters that stuck it out only a couple of hundred yards from the original jump site. Mike k took him down with two shots and the hounds rite on his tail. The mate to this one is still on the run waiting for us next week next,no shots fired .

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1486329010352.jpg

saw one standing on the side of the parkway this morning on my way to work.  Thing was just standing there like it was waiting for a bus.  Looked healthy, mating season makes them pretty bold some times.