Coyotes and Fox 2016/2017

whaler1

Have to correct my post of this morning  

"Those rumors that Hillary Clinton might run for mayor of New York City? Don’t believe it, one longtime Clinton confidante said Sunday -- 2016 was Clinton’s last campaign ever.

“I don’t expect her to ever run for any elected office again,” Neera Tanden, the head of the think tank the Center for American Progress and a former top Clinton aide, told CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Tanden was asked about the New York City mayor possibility after the New York Post editorial board ran a piece encouraging her to challenge incumbent Democratic Mayor Bill de Blasio, who will be up for reelection this fall. “New York City needs Hillary Clinton to run for mayor,” the editorial board wrote."    New York you lucked out.....jk

What just happened?  I posted that two or three days ago??   Whaler tie those deer down with and earth anchor or a dog anchor, even rebar stakes.  Coyotes will drag them off to eat.  No free lunches for them.  That red is e of the nicest I have seen in a while, most all of mine(few) are straw back critters....jk

Daughter just missed a yote on the pile. Ugh!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Dang!! I looked over at my wife and asked if the alarm is on and she turned it off today when the hawk was out there and didn't turn it back on. I was turn it on others are shooting them on their pile and she looked at me like I was crazy had to show her this haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

There was a huge dead yote that was hit by a car just west of the intersection of Wilder and Manitou on Thursday.  It was there when I went by and gone when I came back by an hour later.  It had a lot of black in its coat. 

That would be nice to know Whaler, maybe the young lady didn't miss?? Gambler I would highly believe that someone did pick that yote up if it didn't have to much road rash, it probably looked pretty cool having those markings!! Either way its 1 less to prey on the younger population of deer and other critters that weaken through the winter.

Looking for info on hunting at nite with red lights. Do you guys leave them on while calling or wait for movement? Had several packs of dogs going crazy last nite but moon didn't light things up till close to midnight. New to the game and trying not to educate these dogs before they die. Any pointers on calls and lights is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app