Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

I've  been holding back still to early IMO for the big guys,went out Monday evening and passed on a 2 1/2 yr old 7 pt

May head out this afternoon as I have a good wind and want to check my cam cards anyway

This is the best one I have a picture of so far

post-153473-0-74032600-1476469791_thumb.jpgpost-153473-0-45945500-1476469805_thumb.jpgpost-153473-0-00747600-1476469816_thumb.jpg

Edited by dvdegeorge

Thanks like I said I've just been holding back,I'll start hitting it hard as we get into the 20's of Oct the dates not temps

My feelings too. Although the cold snaps have the younger bucks moving, IMO they are just breaking their bachelor groups and unless you have a big guy pinned down, chances of seeing one in daylight are slim. DVD, did u see the monster my buddy got a week ago? I know u like to hold off for the bigger bucks

Spotted Does and fawns in a couple of different green fields on the drive to my afternoon spot. 400ish. Good sign. Had to audible on my way into the stand though. Forecast says southeast and it definitely northeast. Either way I have two stands on the property and they are set for opposite winds. One for northerly and one for southerly. All settled in now!