Why temp fait

I was up at 5 am water smooth, but I respect the forecast and the weather people. I've got the itch but my family,friends and my safety comes first. I love the water and being on it, just wish mother nature would give us a great weekend to fish instead of just week nights. Oh well maybe tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

While walking along the lake on the way to the dock I saw a boat out there.. Did a double take, then saw it was the Niagara Sheriffs Dept rescue boat heading back to port, nothing in tow, must of been practicing or burning gas. Those things are pretty much unsinkable and your moving along at a speed that wont have you rocking and rolling. Yep, it was ugly out there today.

The bottom line  is no matter what the size of the boat when it is that rough out there you aren't able to fish the way you want (although someboats may be more comfortable than others) and have no control over your speed and presentation and this ='s no fun:lol:

Yea great, the lake was just starting to settle in, finally some reports were starting to come in from eastern LakeO, now this. Why should things change now??

With all that warm water pushed into the Mexico Bay area we will have to go west and deep. Last year we had 71 degree water at 130 feet down. I suspect that it will be same story now for the next few days. But on the bright side, all that water coming from the west will probably have carried a lot of fish eastward.