Florida school shooting

And so the 17 kids who were murdered are forgotten and replaced by another rant about gun rights.As for Belyaev, he killed all the foxes that did not conform. and the little antisemetic sharia rant becomes understandable when Belyaev is mentioned. As for me, Belayaev makes me think of Dr. Mengele.

• Like 1

I, in fact, understand the problem very well fergie. It is the domestication cycle of societies. Animals, in which we are, can be domesticated over 2-3 generations as demonstrated by Belyaev and his foxes, which is beautiful science. Domestic animals by definition are non-aggressive, hence head to a master. Excellent self domestication hypotheses have been brought to the forefront for primates by Dr. Hare at Duke ( bonobos vs chimp studies). I don’t agree with much he has to say, but his studies are fantastic, his interpretations are ****. You see, strong, aggressive men build new societies so people can be free, they flourish upon this freedom, generations pass, they get spoiled, and separated from the struggles of their ancestors and give way to people like sk8man and gator who echo the Political Correctness, which is sharia, albeit Jewish sharia, but nonetheless Sharia-definitely not US Constitutional ideology. Don’t be good little goyim boys. 

Can I buy a vowel? Lot of big words but not much substance. Honestly I’m not even sure what your message is. Frankly, based on your delivery, I don’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app