Geezer Spoon

Gill-T

7 hours ago, Gill-T said:

Looks like Moonshine is making available their Geezer spoon pattern.  For those of you desperate to find them (Oak Orchard fanatics), fishUSA has them. 

Thanks for the heads up. Can always use some more Geezers. It was hot most of the year for us out of I-Bay. 

4 hours ago, Silver Fox said:

Yup cloudy or early. Browns all day too

Silverfoxcharters.net

X2. Dark days or bright. No real pattern - just a real versatile spoon. If it's not on a rigger it's usually out on a junk line or dipsey. 

Tom,  are you docking on same docks again this season?  Kevin

14 hours ago, tlombardozzi said:

What conditions has it worked for you guys?  I have heard that it has been a stud color but have not had the same success with it.  Cloudy, early morning?

Me too!  I ran it a lot the last two years but pulled it after it rotted. 

14 hours ago, UNREEL said:

X2. Dark days or bright. No real pattern - just a real versatile spoon. If it's not on a rigger it's usually out on a junk line or dipsey. 

Tom,  are you docking on same docks again this season?  Kevin

Yes sir 

7 hours ago, GAMBLER said:

Me too!  I ran it a lot the last two years but pulled it after it rotted. 

It's all in what you are confident in running I think, I have spoons that go out every time and when I ran that spoon, if it didn't go in a short time frame, I pulled it and swapped it out for what I was more confident in.  I'll try and give it more time this upcoming season.  The great thing about last season was the colors I ran went pretty consistently so I wasn't having to keep swapping my spoons out.

• 4 weeks later...