Seneca 29 days till NLT Seneca

After seeing fisherdudes outstanding trout pictures I realize how far behind I am getting things ready this year.Weatherman says Its supposed to snow this weekend .No fishing.

After next weekend its 22 days till NLT.and 15days days till Barney derby.  That leaves one weekend for a shakedown cruse. I think to be fair Fisherdude should tie one hand behind his back.:time:

Hey Stan  don't be intimidated by Brian's success. Remember you have actually won the NLTD in the recent past (unlike the rest of us poor slobs that just keep on trying) :lol: Plus.....Brian posts pics of all those lures at the back of his boat to scare people (along with the plastic Lake Trout stationed above them :smile:

Edited by Sk8man

A few posts back I posted a Little Item that caught the 1st place LT in the NLT a several years back.Not the overall winner but still a $2500 fish.1st time I ever posted it . Not the same thing I won on . But still a nice check.It goes against modern technology.Last year had a tore up knee and could hardly get in the boat..Only one derby fish. This year 100% go. What I have working now is something I stumbled on.Same colors ,same depths,all lakes, year after year.  Still goes against modern technology.....  BTW I would not be surprised to see a Atlantic up there. I had a hold of a few good ones last year . They find all your weak spots when they jump.

• Like 1

Stan I'm out for Cayuga derby not feasible for me to get in . I will be out there for fun tho . I plan pre fishing Seneca and make my decision then on Seneca . Sure not sitting in a boat for 3 days and not catching jack shyt . Don't care if it's for 100 k

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app