Great Lakes water levels

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 10:01 PM, rolmops said:

Not to puncture your balloons, but that monstrous amount of water is on its way here. It just has not reached us yet.

Nope .The Niagara River acts like a dam ,we may get a bit more but not the full shot .

1 hour ago, Bozeman Bob said:

Nope .The Niagara River acts like a dam ,we may get a bit more but not the full shot .

As Lake Eerie levels rise, the amount of water that goes down the Niagara falls will increase. That is partly why Lake Ontario levels rise and fall. The time a drop of water needs to travel from Lake Superior to Lake Ontario is something like three years. Let's just hope that we have a fairly dry year when the mother lode gets here

Edited by rolmops

22 hours ago, rolmops said:

Yes a hoax! Our President has said so, so it must be true.

We will no longer drink the cool-aid. We will drink chlorox instead

Well in my line of work, I dealt with and treated many, many  who had the hoax and died from it. Just because it dosent happen to you, dosent mean its a hoax!! 

1 hour ago, steelfire said:

Well in my line of work, I dealt with and treated many, many  who had the hoax and died from it. Just because it dosent happen to you, dosent mean its a hoax!! 

It occurs to me that you are not very fluent in sarcasm , but it seems that you are in a very risky line of work indeed.

Edited by rolmops

13 hours ago, rolmops said:

It occurs to me that you are not very fluent in sarcasm , but it seems that you are in a very risky line of work indeed.

Well apparently I wasn't the only one who missed your sarcasm. But if it was just sarcasm, my apologies then. 

Well apparently I wasn't the only one who missed your sarcasm. But if it was just sarcasm, my apologies then. 

I thought that this comment was so far out there that I sort of expected angry maga supporters to react. The last thing I expected was anyone taking it at face value.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

1 hour ago, rolmops said:

I thought that this comment was so far out there that I sort of expected angry maga supporters to react. The last thing I expected was anyone taking it at face value.

Well I'm not an ANGRY maga supporter, but I am tired of dealing with COVID19 and all the death and family destruction it has brought, and of those people who think its a joke and a super secret goverment plot against them. Your comment fit right in with many others I have read.

The dead Social Security recipients with their benefits gained by Washington will not make a hill of beans from the ICU patients costs to our private health insurance companies, Medicare and Medicaid costs.