Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cold water came in and so did the fish! Fished East in 20-25 fow and had steady action on Jumbo browns and mature salmon. Carbon 14 and glow frog spoons were mvp today. Highlight of the day was at noon when I was trolling in and last rod down 8ft in 10 ft of water doubles  over and starts screaming. Assumed I had bottom for first 10 min and proceeded to pull boards and break down other rods and left the rod in holder. Figured I’d see if I could turn around and try and undue my snag.  Put boat in reverse to see if I could get my snag loose. Had thumb on reel to try and break line and then I see a fish break water and then realized it was a fish.  Put boat in neutral and fought fish for another few min on side of boat. No official weight but was 29-30lbs on my scale. Was all by myself where I was but heard a good slug of fish came in to river too. Most boats probably stayed there. Good fishing should last another week or two. Get em while you can!

• Like 6

That’s a terrific fishing report! You must be out there all by yourself with cold water to feast on. What a way to finish close to end of fishing season.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Went out this am. There were 4 or 5 boats out. A few around the mouth of the Genny. Saw a couple nets hit the water. I marked a lot between 40-50 ft. No takers. Could only stay out for a couple hours was back in by 915am.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Out right now. Marking lots of fish around 35 feet in front of the river but no takers