any lakes close to mexico

4 minutes ago, BAYONNE59 said:

i will be camping at selkirk  i only have a 16 ft if the big o is to rough anything near by with lakers ad browns

Salmon river reservoir... no lakers but browns and bows. The only lake within 30 miles I think  Salmon River Reservoir - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation

Edited by Bad_Influence

7 minutes ago, Bad_Influence said:

Salmon river reservoir... no lakers but browns and bows. The only lake within 30 miles I think  Salmon River Reservoir - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation

seen that but no lake trout just praying to get out on the big o towing its most likely 6 hrs from were i live if i use my 4 cl  out lander my buddys getting his pick up checked to see if its good

22 hours ago, Bad_Influence said:

Never fished the reservoir before -  Any more details ?    See that it's only 50 ft deep  - does it stratify ? 

About an hour to Owasco...great lake for all trout species as well .... Launch at the beautiful Emerson Park on the north end

X2
Or Otisco

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

thanks for all the help i am new to this site  nothing but great bunch of fisherman  here i love it  i do know what i am doing for trolling so hoping to share what i get from all the help we do have some big trout were i am from but nothing like the big o our state record laker is 30 lbs

• Like 1