Top 10 Reasons Not To Fish With Ray K

10. The guy drives around with his horn on like he is a kid

9. He loses guys cherished fishing hats

8. His wire on his Dipsey set ups is weak.

7. Never trust a guy who spends that much time fishing for lakers and bass

6. What is this guys last name?

5. He runs a program to try to finish 2nd (from last)

4. His tank top (wife beater) with a BBQ stain looks like it has Chewbacca in a headlock

3. At camp he will try to crawil in bed with u. In the morning he claims " I must have been sleepwalking, sorry"

2. The name of his boat is PEGASUS- Ray, was THE FLUFFY UNICORN already taken or something?

AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON NOT TO FISH WITH RAY K

1. When I got home I couldn't even spell my own name. :lol:

We love ya Ray but I owed ya that 1

Jonny good to see yer alive !! sometimes to leave fish to find fish is a good thing i dont post a 30 or 40 fish day by staying in one spot picking away in the pac sometimes ya gotta hunt for the motherload.many times ive moved from 1to2 per hour spot to nonstopaction spot.its all part of the learing curve.somedays you run 7 miles for nuttin and some days the 7 mile run can find that school that has you looking around at a boatless horizen with rods going off faster than you can set them..once you have five or more on at once 7 is my record you might change yer tinking about shopping around.

That list could go become "Top 1,000,000,000,000,000 reasons why not to fish with Ray K"

I can't think of a reason to fish with him.... Oh wait, he's good for two more rods in the water :lol:

Ed that can't be Ray unless he had shaved first :o:rofl:

:*:*:*

That list could go become "Top 1,000,000,000,000,000 reasons why not to fish with Ray K"

I can't think of a reason to fish with him.... Oh wait, he's good for two more rods in the water :lol:

Ed that can't be Ray unless he had shaved first :o:rofl:

:*:*:*

I think BlueEye must of cleaned it up for the BB.................... :lol:

...Jason... been super busy my kid quit racing the quads and now is racing sprint cars so with work and mantaining 3 of his cars i have not had much time , But yankee troller boys hooked me up big time with there trailer too move my boat down too sandy creek marina ,So it's in the water just alittle rigging work and ill be posting some reports still waiting on the USCG licence too come in the mail it to start chartering but all is well and ill have sometime to put a good game plan together for fishing out there . o ya im in the middel of moving also LOL so fishing will have to wait about a week give me a call if ya want to come up and get out on the water ! Jonny