Fair Haven Challange

Bob/Tom -

Actually the calendar is a feature that is available to all LOU members (Pro or non-Pro). Anyone can post any event they deem suitable to the LOU audience on the Calendar. Its really easy to do.

The calendar is a great new feature and reallyyyy easy to use. Take a moment to check it out:

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing/calendar.php

Link to the calendar is right at the top of the site for future reference.

Thanks -

Chad

We're entered, but after the past couple years of doing crappy in the Challenge fishing unfamiliar water out of FH (especially last year when the fishing absolutely sucked), we're fishing it out of Olcott. If we get a good box put together, we'll drive it down to the weigh in, just like the guys bringing in the heavy boxes from Oswego or Mexico always do.

Tim

Fishing Blows in Oswego, Fair Haven and Mexico Tim !!!!!!!!! At present that is

------->> Did I just say that? <<--------

:D:D:D:D:D

Can't be there....doing the Scotty instead. Good luck to everyone fishing the FHC !!!

Fair Haven this saturday the 15th, Scotty next week. As of this afternoon 39 boats. I expect to be over 50 boats. Lots of prizes. Even if not a top box get in it, you never know what odd prizes may be waiting for the boat in umteenth place!. Soor I didn't keep you all up to date. hope to see you saturday,

Werner

Bob/Tom -

Actually the calendar is a feature that is available to all LOU members (Pro or non-Pro). Anyone can post any event they deem suitable to the LOU audience on the Calendar. Its really easy to do.

Thanks Chad, I didn't notice that till you mentioned it. :o