1982 30' Penn Yan Sedan Sportfish NEW PRICE! $15,900

It is with much sadness that I have finally brought myself to list this. To say it has been an incredible boat for me is an understatement. One of the greatest boats built by the original Penn Yan boat co. It has accounted for approx 40,000 Lake Ontario Salmon and trout, 12 Tournament wins in NY and Canada, 6 Challenge cup Championships, and countless fun days on the water for many people. Sailed through recent survey with rock-solid, dry stringers and bulkheads. She doesn't like to sit, and has many more fun days left in her. Absolutely unique design, with FULL glass protected salon that offers a great view of the action. No canvas to fumble with blowing in the wind. Easy to secure gear and belongings, behind lockable sliding glass door. Only two owners(I have owned it happily for 23yrs) of this freshwater only boat. One- of-a- kind aftermarket lower station professionally installed in Sodus Point, has full visibility of huge 80sq ft cockpit.

Repowered in 2007 with Brand New factory 5.7 GM Vortechs that run smooth and have only had synthetic oil in them. Trannys overhauled port 2008, Starboard 2009(Borg Warner Velvet drive) Full Tunnel drive, great for low water dockage and shallow water trolling, drafts only 30". With protected gear, could easily be driven on a trailer, seasonally.

New guages lower station 2008

New ignition switches 2010

New salon upholstry 2010

New Helm seat--Lower station 2010

Upper and lower compasses

Fish Hawk down temp n speed

Furuno Color video fish finder

Lowrance LCX-15mt GPS, Plotter, LCD fishfinder

2 dual frequency Thru-hull transducers

U-shaped lounge with dinette that affords enough seating to get everyone out of the elements

Nibral cupped props, and a spare set( a great luxury)

Flying bridge with upper helm, seats 7 and helmsman

New bridge lounge seat 2009

Private Head

V-berth sleeps 2

Dinette converts to bed that sleeps 2 (if they love each other)

Rocket launcher rod rack

Lee outriggers

additional rodholders

Stereo that attracts fish

VHF Radio

Galley area

Battery charger

Shorepower cord

Much more Also, Bottom barrier coated with VC tar and painted with VC paint.

Pictures soon. Shown by appt. Available Mid June, $15,900. or B.O.

Vince

Wow !!!

The Man the Myth the Legend

I wish I was Vince !!!!

This boat should be in a museum or a welcoming sight to Olcott on dry dock for all to always remember our leader !!!

Fenced in and plaquered up with all the wins she has accomplished !!!!

A general monument of sort or to be electroplated in gold !!!

Yes true with it's constant upgrades someone could find many happy days on the fish-catching-est vessel known to Lady O, but a monument status would suit her to a freak'n T !!

Tom

When Casey comes up with the big white Dodge next week we'll pull the trolley out of the way to make room for Penny!

Then we'll pass the hat to collect money to pay for her. I bet there are a lot of guys out there that would pay big $$$ to not have to compete against that boat again ;)

What waves.Actually, the boat ran and trolled very good.One of the reasons it's caught so many fish.The 2007 motors actually move it right along when required.Anyone interested in more info on the boat PM me and I'll give you my number to call.It would make a good boat for the right person.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...