Here's a few of the BEFORE pics:

Getting ready for Boat Designs by Botch & Cobble

dcp_1091.jpg

Facing the bow.

dcp_1095.jpg

Facing the stern.

dcp_1094.jpg

View the public album here ( no need to have a facebook account):

Click on the first pic, then click the arrow on the left or right to advance or go back.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... bf01e8fd55

• 2 weeks later...

well glad to see 2 pics with you actually doing something ,but now that i think about it someone had to drink all those beers .........kudos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to your friends for all their help just goes to show ., nice things do happen to NICE PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I love ya pops but you ant gonna get any of my lobster stash hmmm lobster and pearch dinner sounds good.

Great job on the boat project Musky. How about you and Ray join forces, and make some Grilled Florida Lobster Tail, with an Adirondack Perch Rockafeller Spinach and bacon topping, with parmesan, and Romano bread crumbs on top. :yes:

• 2 months later...
This is my winter project. It's a 1960 Duratech, 15 footer.

Check back to see the work in progress. I'd never be able to do this without the help from my friends. ;)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 1897&saved

Congrats! They are great boats.

I rebuilt a 1964 17 foot Duratech Orion and she gave me many hours of pleasure.A 1957 35 horse sea horse pushed her at GPS clocked 28 MPH pulling a 2 kids on an innertube.

The only thing I disliked about her was her inability to cut through waves,she slid off the side instead.