LORDY,LORDY LOOK WHOS.......HUH 29?

MY GOSH ,I just looked at the calander of events and what did I see?

Frank Sanatra must be having his birthday today! It says right there "Blue Eyes"

So happy Birfday Frank (he,he new nickname)

May all yer pocket saver keep your shirts safe from sharp pencils,and leaky pens!

And yer Golf clubs be safe in the trunk of the car ..

And never ,never say I DO !

It Will be the end of yer freedom!!!!!!!!! Hope I'm not too late on that one!

And keep the cigeratte burning in the monkeys mouth !! Well maybe dont light it just keep one there..

Ray/Mark/Tom -

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I have my brothers wedding this weekend and the rehearsal dinner tonight so I will be spending most of my day helping him setup. Hope the weather holds up for this weekend.

Good luck to all the tourney guys fishing the WHI this weekend!

Chad

Thanks everyone for the kind words! My birthday was great and I am itching to get back out on the water now! Thank you again and best of luck on the water this weekend :yes::)

Chad

Happy birthday son, I know it'll be one you remember for a while even though you shared the day with your brother and new sister-in-law...great job as the best man as well,

Happy Birthday JUNIOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember your early birthdays down here at the cottage then, riding around cutting the lawn on my lap (hands in the air/crapping your pants & my Ariens riding lawn mower seat too) thanks for the memories I think.

Well now that you have less than a year marriage experience, it is great to see you progress past the John Paul approach 1$ NITE @ THE TYTTTTTTTTTy BAR !!!!!! AAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!

PLEASE cash in the birtday stock tipp Mon or so, Your making me sweat!

Uncle Jerry

Runnin Rebel (your/Todd's hide-n-seek hot spot @ age 5)

Thanks Pa - the wedding and my birthday couldn't have went any better. It was great to see my kid brother having the time of his life. And Jerry, I'm still laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: