1996 Sea Nymph 195 GLS

• 11 months later...

This boat is for sale again.

I took it off of the market last year because the big engine started skipping.  I messed with it for too long and couldn't figure it out so I took it to an OMC mechanic and he had it fixed in no time.  It needed a seal in the fuel system and some carburator work.  It runs perfectly now.  I fished the Niagara River with it twice this winter with no issues.   

I will be using it April 10 - 14 to do some brown fishing at the Oak and to make sure there are no issues.  After that, it will be parked at the Lake Breeze Marina in Point Breeze.

$7,500 or best offer.

607-437-6502

i have to stop drinking and looking at these posts just makes me upset that i cant afford it.  its what I want in every aspect towable fish the big lake and the fingers even has the kicker for good gas usage.  damn it I wish i had a better paying job or fewer expenses.  Maybe the wife will want to move to a smaller house

• 2 weeks later...

The boat is now parked at Lake Breeze Marina.  If you want to look at it and take it for a test run, give me a call and we can set it up with Doug.  The plug is in the motor well on the starboard side.

The boat doesn't owe me anything and I would really like to sell it so, if you are interested, don't be afraid to make an offer.  I will consider all offers.

John

607-437-6502

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...