kINDA SAD DAY !!

Well im in michigan to attend my daugters last concert it started about 16 years ago ....

im shure it will sound a little different than that first time we listened to her ..in the 3rd grade.

Wow this is tuff..

Yes a Masters in music performance degree will now hang on her wall..

But my Heart hangs heavy as the reality of my firstborn moves to that next step towards her own road in life......

Arggh Im such a woose sometimes ,,,,,musta got something in my eye ;(

Ray K.

Congrats to your daughter on her accomplishment and to you for the support and encouragement along the way. I have a feeling that whatever road she is headed down next, you won't be that far away with support. Look on the bright side and think about what you have to look forward to: student loan payments, wedding, grandkids, fixin up her first house, more grandkids, takin the grandkids fishing and hunting, and having her there to take care of you when you need it later in life (couple years - depends, feedings etc...) Enjoy the moment Ray!!

Shawn

Thats Great Ray!!!! :beer::yes::yes: You should consoul your self by going fishing , after graduation. Her computer dosen't use your spell checker? Sure puts a big lump in your heart. Hope she finds happyness in her new adventures!!!

Does she plan on teaching or is she looking to join an orchestra somewhere? I think I know five people with their Masters of Music - one teaches Elementary, one High School, one went the business route and two are in orchestras. They all love what they do (most days).

Congrats to your daughter Ray, she must get the smarts and talent from her mom ;) I thought you sounded a little down when we spoke on the phone this morning. I understand the mixed emotions, but it's a great day :yes:

Congratulations to your daughter on graduating :yes::yes::yes::clap::clap::clap::clap: and Ray congratulations to you and your wife for doing a good job bringing her up right and leading her down a successful path to begin with because that's where it starts :yes:

Wishing her much success Ray :clap: