Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TROUTMAN 87

For Sale : USA 16 pound torpedo weight coming soon-great price!

post-140505-0-26747900-1361983266_thumb.jpgpost-140505-0-19731600-1361983282_thumb.jpgI am in the process of having a 16 pound torpedo weight mold made. It will look just like my 12 &1/2 in the pics. I am hoping to have it made  soon so I can have weights at the Finger Lakes Trollers show on March 24 th. The price is going to be $40.00. I will post it as soon as I get some made.  Thanks for looking Troutman 87 Edited by TROUTMAN 87

I ship with USPS flat rate boxes. One or two in a box for $13.00, three in a box for $17.00 anywhere in the US. Best and cheapest way. Troutman 87

Send me your address or pay pal and i'll give you $53 for one Thanks.

How much to ship to Canada I can pay on PayPal

i wonder how hard these would be to crank up on a manual downrigger?? hmm..... really interested in one. would you ship to ontario canada?

I have checked the cost to ship weights to Canada and it is very expensive. About triple of the flat rate prices to ship here in the US. Troutman 87

wonder if my scottys would have any problem with 16 lbs of weigt toes might if one slips

Troutman - Bring 4 each 16 lbers  to the FLT show and I will give you cash. I am the guy that bought 5 of the 12 pound weights from you last year at the show.

Wayne

Edited by stoutner

I bought a pair as well.  Can't wait to get out there and use them!

R F 38  I have a guy working on the 16 pound mold right now. I am hoping it will be done this weekend. I will pm you as soon as I know more. Thanks for your intrest. Troutman 87

Just got my 12.5 pounders from Harvey yesterday, they look great!  Got them painted up with a chlorinated rubber paint last night and i'll be looking to dunk them soon.

Keep me posted Troutman, I'll take two 16 lbers as soon as available. I'll be glad to pre-pay. Thanks...PD

Have you started to make the 16lb yet?

Hello Harvey,

I'll take 20 - 12 lb and 20 - 16 lb at your earliest convenience. You have my number.

Thanks

attachicon.gifshortcut to picture 024.jpgattachicon.gifshortcut to picture 025.jpgI am in the process of having a 16 pound torpedo weight mold made. It will look just like my 12 &1/2 in the pics. I am hoping to have it made  soon so I can have weights at the Finger Lakes Trollers show on March 24 th. The price is going to be $40.00. I will post it as soon as I get some made.  Thanks for looking Troutman 87

how much for two 12.5 torpedo weights with shipping

H-H Two 12.5 pound torps with shipping would be a total of $74.00. I have them ready to ship.Troutman 87

• Like 1

I would be interested in 2 of the 12lbs but can get them at show if available then? Also where is show and is it on March 24th which is a Tuesday ? TKS

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United