How to stop boat from listing due to kicker motor

I have a 221 Starcraft islander and was wondering what I could do to get the boat to quit listing to the side of the kicker while under power? It's a 9.9 on an adjustable bracket but it seems to pull the same if the motor is all the way down or up.

Edited by fishmaster13184

"all the way up"  Is the lower unit of the kicker still in the water?  If it is try tipping the kicker to get it out of the water.

Do you have a fresh water tank on the boat?  Even if you dont use it, fill it up - usually its on the port side of the boat and kicker is on the starboard side.  

Also moving the batteries over to the opposite side helps but that usually involves redoing your battery cables.  

Prop change won't help. Only two reasonable things you can do really 1) relocate batteries, and change storage location of heavier objects like downrigger weights while underway, and shift people. If that doesn't work then 2) replace your spring loaded tabs with hydraulic adjustable tabs.

I know some people swear by a separate fuel source for their kicker so as to keep fresh, clean fuel to the kicker. If that is an option for you, go that route and put it opposite your kicker. I have often seen and wondered what people do so their boats don't list with those heavy four strokes hanging off one side.