Muskiesreams absence

Muskiesreams absence

Just kinda give ya some info to keep you up to date. Muskiedreams( aka our VP of mi Steve)has been in the hospital for an illnes for a week and will be in for few more days I imagine.( little complication) I can let  you know more when I talk to Jim again.So I wish you well Steve and get back here soon... We miss your input.

Speedy recovery-get well

sol

Oh no, I honestly thought for a while he was absent from the board. I never gave it a thought he might be sick. Send him our condolences, From the PAP Family. :flower:

Just got home today. Have been offline since Jan 15th. Went to hospital Sun before the Jan meeting. The Wed afternoon before that I thought I was coming down with the flu. I was just getting ready to go outside and do the rear brakes on my truck so it will pass inspection. Then I got uncontrollable chills. Crawled into bed for the rest of the day. Was alternating between chills an sweats and had a 100.5 temp. The next day my right lower leg was swollen but I though it was just because I was laying on that side. It kept getting more swollen and by Sat. it was pretty bumpy and red. I was keeping it elevated but that didn't seem to be helping. By Sunday it was worse and I went to pull up the sweatpants leg to look at it and there was a big egg size blister on the side that broke open and more smaller blisters. At that point I decided to go to the hospital. It was diagnosed as cellulitis which means it was infected. They pumped me full of antibiotics for about a week and a half. Also had to deal with itching rash all over from allergic reactions to the antibiotics. Still have some healing to do but things are looking better. I really don't know what caused the problem in the first place. I wasn't aware of any cuts or sores but the whole lower leg was infected. I did also get a cold two days before I left the hospital.