Orleans County Derby

Brian,

Count me-wife and daughter in !!!! Like to fish this derby after work for ourselves.

Hey it would not hurt for a bunch of us marina bums to get together say on Jasons boat maybee :lol: for a trip or too :?:

Good luck

Jerry

REBEL

Correct. Grand prize is $4000.00 4 divisions - Salmon, Browns, Lakers,and Steelhead. It pays out $500.00 for 1st, $300.00 for 2nd, $200.00 for 3rd, 100.00 for 4th and $50.00 for 5th.

Count us in for the derby !! However, Saturday AM is out for us... we have clients in the morning. So we will see you all on the water. Would love to have you guys out on my boat... all but Jerry !! HAHAHAAA !! just kidding Jerry. Give me a shout and we plan on getting out this week. Would be a blast!!

hey guys. how much to enter? I have to work at 2 on Saturday, but I will sacrifice some sleep to get out fishing. I plan on also fishing Aug 16th. On that day you could actually fish 3 derbies. The Orleans County, The Fall LOC, and The Oak 1 day tourny. - Wow. That's probably about $200.00 just to be in all 3 contests, not including fishing costs for 2 people though.- I'll stop at Narby's or the cove tomorrow to find out unless someone on here already knows the entry fee. Thank's - Mick