Legacy- 2018 Deer Season

Legacy

450gRzn.jpg

Word to the wise: be cautious of ground bees this time of year. My buddy and I were putting up a new stand and we must have disturbed a hive. I got nailed just below the eye and he got tagged five times on his belt line. This was half an hour after. It's swollen almost shut now. Benadryl and ice packs the rest of today.

• Like 1

I hate them.  Have been stung by them before in the face and both eyes closed.

Had my first trailcam of the year stolen at one of my leases (church rd Hamlin) this morning.  I pray to god that I catch someone steeling my stuff.  

I spent the day in the woods today. Re-evaluating a couple of sets which resulted in some fresh trees. Very surprised by the deer sign on corn. Seems very early for deer to be pounding corn but I saw it first hand today. Three fresh sets for the early season. Hung two more cameras also this week.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well, stupid never dies. I was back out in the woods planting the rest of my trees this afternoon. Luckily, no more close encounters, but every time I heard a buzzing sound, I flipped my sh!t. Not much sign at my place yet. Soon though. 

• Like 1

PICT0017.JPG

PICT0018.JPG

PICT0041.JPG

I'll be out tomorrow, last shift of the game cameras and decide where I want to try ground blinds this season. Ladders have been set for a while now. Hoping to cross paths with this guy early, before patterns shift

Edited by Mortigan
text

450gRzn.jpg&key=1a67d593170f1d9c47d2a295b8d619f35f17c2ff82aaba872a920faadb8eb039

Word to the wise: be cautious of ground bees this time of year. My buddy and I were putting up a new stand and we must have disturbed a hive. I got nailed just below the eye and he got tagged five times on his belt line. This was half an hour after. It's swollen almost shut now. Benadryl and ice packs the rest of today.
That's hot.....

Silverfoxcharters.net

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, thumbburn said:

Anyone else feel like they should be in a tree this morning???.... #brisk......

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I felt that way Saturday morning. It was 46 degrees.