CHEATING IN TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!

How does every one feel about someone who holds fish on ice in the summer for an upcoming tournament .. Places weighted  lead down the fishes mouth just before weigh in and in the winter holds fish in large coolers on aeration for upcoming tournament? And will say they were only testing to see how anglers could cheat.... And figures cause he hasn't been caught no one will suspect anything.. 

Edited by Karma4FK

I wont even enter a hunting or fishing tournament anymore there is always someone in the tournament cheating . Sometimes i ask my self how it is that we ended up being called sportsmen when i hear  other hunters bragging about how many deer they shot that year . The hole time having no regard for bag limits or methods used it makes me sick that they have such little respect for the game or fellow hunters .

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Karma4FK said:

How does every one feel about someone who holds fish on ice.. Places weighted  lead down the fishes mouth and in the winter holds fish in large coolers on aeration for a tournament? And will say they were only testing to see how anglers could cheat.... 

Cheaters suck! I guess I will be the one to ask... why? We need the story!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Karma4FK said:

How does every one feel about someone who holds fish on ice in the summer for an upcoming tournament .. Places weighted  lead down the fishes mouth just before weigh in and in the winter holds fish in large coolers on aeration for upcoming tournament? And will say they were only testing to see how anglers could cheat.... And figures cause he hasn't been caught no one will suspect anything.. 

Do you have evidence of this?

• Like 2