Wanted Classified Section Needs Categories

Is there any way to split the classifieds into subcategories?

It would be easier to browse if there was a category or section for boats & motors, and one for electronics & downriggers, and another section for rods & tackle.

The classifieds are so crowded with ads, it's hard to find something you're looking for.

Just my two cents worth...

• Like 2

I'm not suggesting that the moderators need to re-post any ads that are already posted. That would be impossible to reorganize. Let the person selling the item re-post their item(s) in the correct category. All NEW ads would have to be posted in the correct category on whatever start date the mods choose.

Edited by Todd in NY

4 hours ago, John nastasi said:

It would be nice if adds were make sold the way it is described at the top of the page when they are sold.That way the post could be deleted & wouldn't keep coming up & take space up when not available anymore.

I agree! Closing your own ad is easier than creating your own ad.

• Like 1

Unless something changed or I'm doing something different, I close my ads by editing my first post, and changing it from "for sale" to "sold/closed".

But that's using my laptop. I haven't tried closing one on my phone.

I am in on this one! Great idea! I have to scroll through 10 pages to look for what I am looking for. 

Hopefully whoever is running the website will be able to figure out some subcategories. 

James

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...