Same fish caught twice, what do you think?

xdbcx

I agree It's the same fish the hole is inline with the same dot's on both fish

Whats the chance of catching the same fish on the same boat, That's pretty Awesome :clap::clap::clap:

I bet that it is. Many a moon ago I was fishing one of my favorite trout holes when i caught a brown that swallowed the hook. It was only like a 10 inch fish. I caught the line as close to the hook as i could, 1 week later a caught the same fish with the piece of fireline still hanging. it was released again

Looks like the same to me too :clap: That's pretty nuts the same boat and all but that far apart is cool. I agree with Gambler on the catch and release there is the proof in the pudding :yes:

I too have caught the same fish in a trout stream before, only it was on the same day :nod:

Back in the day a friend of mine and I caught 80 trout in front of Ginnea and we punched a little and I do mean little hole in their front fin and we never caught the same fish twice

I have told this story a hundred times to my buddies and could not locate the first picture in the post. Then the other day I realized it was in my old cell phone while using it. The first picture was taken 3/12/06 on my buddies boat casting for browns with an x-rap in front of slater creek. The second picture was taken 4/2/06 on my bass boat while flat line trolling a storm stick bait east of Irondiquoit Bay almost to Webster park. I knew right away when I caught the fish that I had caught it about a month prior. It is kinda cool how you can see the lamprey bite healing and the slashes on the tale healing also. I thank you all for your opinions and thought it was a cool story to share.