Vinyl flooring

bettieanne

1 hour ago, bettieanne said:

Minnow
I live in kendall, ny. West side of rochester. Tyee, I looking for marine grade. Had it on my crestline and loved it, textured for anti slip.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ok, I have a few providers here in Ontario. Bit of a hike for you lol 

When I replaced all the flooring and side panels in my boat last year I used nautolex marine vinyl. I measured how much I thought I needed and ordered it from defender marine online. It came as one big roll which made it easy to trace out a pattern. Before I ordered the actual vinyl, I ordered a sample card to see the exact color I wanted. It worked out well. The nautolex is not cheap, but  is great stuff. 

It's pretty easy and laid out great. Did the whole floor in 1 continuous piece. I really like the nautolex vs the old carpet. Hose it down and its clean. If your going to take the time to re-do the flooring you might as well use a good quality product so your not doing it again anytime soon.

20190524_141722.jpg

• 1 year later...

There are high-quality boat carpets in your neighborhood hardware store or other stores that sell boat accessories. For more convenience, though, I recommend purchasing one online on websites like Amazon, Home Depot, and Boat Carpet Central. Aside from convenience, you can usually find huge discounts if you are lucky!