Yankee @ the Oak 8/13 - Landed the biggest one of the season!

On 8/14/2023 at 12:08 PM, Bustersit said:

That’s awesome! Incredibly I did to this am. Outside of I bay. 24.4lbs

So pumped. I was solo. Can’t believe it made it in the boat. A3D2040B-04FE-4B27-9469-88F3EE10476C.thumb.jpeg.ea66fcacaf39cf916fbaf2e7052f71c9.jpeg

AA2A46AE-AEEB-4D75-8FBA-E0FF1AB5EE2A.jpeg

644602F4-4C18-49BD-B7E1-20CF67CD2A2E.jpeg

Nice, catches for everyone. Being out of IBay myself. How deep were you for that big boy. I did pretty good Sunday 90/150. Between the river and the IBay light. 

• Like 1

Rich, seriously, with your level of expertise, making money running charters, providing this level of detail on a regular basis...what can I say except, wow!!

Your information is so valuable and important to us "weekend warriors" that I just want you to know how much it is appreciated that you take the time to help us out. I am sure there are many others that benefit as well.

Does it also help drive sales to your charter business? I certainly hope so! You have earned it. Thanks Much!

Tom T.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, SamonSez said:

Rich, seriously, with your level of expertise, making money running charters, providing this level of detail on a regular basis...what can I say except, wow!!

Your information is so valuable and important to us "weekend warriors" that I just want you to know how much it is appreciated that you take the time to help us out. I am sure there are many others that benefit as well.

Does it also help drive sales to your charter business? I certainly hope so! You have earned it. Thanks Much!

Tom T.

I appreciate the kind words. It just makes me happy knowing I can help people put a few extra fish in the boat. 

To my secret wallyeye  mountain buddy I aint usin the potty either! she gettin a home depot bucket!!!! Havein fun settin up new boat. Thanks again.Jeff Can' bring myself to ruin the shine

On 8/15/2023 at 2:41 PM, 180ccf said:

Nice, catches for everyone. Being out of IBay myself. How deep were you for that big boy. I did pretty good Sunday 90/150. Between the river and the IBay light. 

Way out there, he said between the 29-31 line was where he was fishing, he had a graph picture at 529'....

Another friend hit them good today in the 500' area.  

That is way out there. To get to 500 out of IBay it's 10miles and 600 is 12 miles out. I did very well out there 3 weeks ago. Then the wind and waves kicked in and made a mess of everything have not been back out since. Thank for the reply.