Rebel - Aug 25 Evening Run

i think he scraped em up laker fishing bout time they started to come off bottom ,24 26 lbs jerry are you pregnat again your starting to show in the one pic ....you better spend less time checking your cameras and a little more time beefing up your tree stand..

HOLY COW!!!

Either you people are nuts or crazy (you decide). CHAD you fall under MUTINEY & BRIBERY!!!

You people want info. from me?????

REEL JERKS ( Mark Cole ) L.O.U. pro member CURRENTLY 3rd.place fall L.O.C. derby #31.15

Dave B ( Dave Begins, Vermont, USA) L.O.U. pro member CURRENTLY GRAND PRIZE LEADER FROM DAY 1 !!!!!Numero Uno/Top Dog/ The one to beat!!! #33.08

VERY GOOD friend of mine.

There is your POTENTIAL INFO PEOPLE!!!

Me-Chad- Larry caught 2 kings/ 1 brown & 1 miss last evening 6PM- 7:30PM. That king pictured ( YES RED BOTTOM BELLY-NO TANK TAIL ) was #26.08 Dark male. He was caught 44' down over 67' water. We ran a 6 rigger spoon set CLEAN in WARM WATER LOOKING.

This is a pic of sat 22nd charter, THAT IS CHAD ( BLUE EYE ) top left holding up board (behind the big smile!!!) Chad 1st mated for me that day. He did VERY WELL paying attention to DETAILS (reading offshoe bait and down temp. breaks ) and was responsible for multiple hits we had that day . We ended up 14 for 15 releasing 2 fish. We fished 85-125 till 10AM (boated 5 but hits were slow) We ran offshore 420-440 and did the rest. 6 rigger CLEAN SPOON set with 1 cut bait clean. 2 spinnies white with white & green flies on outriggers 225'/250' BIG RINGS on 3.5 settings WAY FAR/BEHIND FROM rigger set.

49877720.th.jpg

Hope that helps.

JERRY

RUNNIN REBEL

OFFICIAL TIME STAMP OF THIS POST: 11:45 AM

in case you guys were watching!!!

Nice fish jerry! If we get that east wind, the brownie div. will fill up and their probobly be a new leader this weekend. I'll be sure to wake you up for your charter on sunday when we troll by the house. ;)

Jerry talked so I guess I have to as well.

Kevin (Fishchopper )and I went out scouting last Friday about 3:00 pm. We both had trips the next morning. Fished one copper, two riggers and a dipsy. Fished about 30 minutes, fish hit a rigger. Kevin was in the cabin so I had to reel the fish in. The rest is history.

Fish hit a Sigg's Rigg's Mirage fly behind a Chrome Pro Troll , 20 feet off the ball.

See Jerry it was a fly!!

My boat too!!

Dave B

• 2 weeks later...