shine the chrome dome!!

well ,well,well,

who would of thunk a few years ago we would be sitting at a computer saying Happy Birthday!! to people we never meet or only know from fishing trips.

Sometimes a common bond ,event, intrest , or L.O.U. Site can turn strangers into

a type of friendship where we " Wish A Happy Birthday" To others ..Chat (online) like were life long buddies, or share fishing stories and pics ,like our predesesors around the fire at "Camp".

But their is one thing that concerns me about "Chromeslayer" , I sorta have this buffy fishing reputation ,and whenever i post a good report it seems to me he always ask "GOT ANY PICS" ...

Hopefully he is talking about fish pics! :o:lol::rofl::* ...........................

Hey, Hey, Hey fella just joking!!!!!

so CHROMESLAYER HAVA GREAT DAY !!!!!! and next trip out ill post some pics.........

Of fish!!!!!!!!

Happy B day! I know the slayer will have pics..and some very nice ones at that!! Ray.... make sure when you go buffy on his trips that you have every hair in perfect order (course not on yer head baldone) cause he has a very high definition camera :yes:

Mark