New L.O.U. Record !!!!!!

Mon Aug 9th THIS WEBSITE L.O.U. set a new traffic record of 121 of us on @ once !!!!!! And 34 NEW MEMBERS in the last 24 hours ALONE. not to mention OVER 7700 strong and growing(will be by time i finish this post). Plus who knows how many unregistered guests we have also. CONGRADULATIONS to ALL OF YOU GUY'S who make this site the Most informative/friendly/interesting/well rounded(hunting-fishing-pictures-jokes ETC.) Well moderated and smooth running not to mention OPEN 24 hours/7 days a week.

i even caught Chad yes BLUE EYE handing out L.O.U. cards to all my charter clients yesterday as he 1st. mated on the RUNNIN REBEL.

To many of you guys to thank BUT THANKS.

JERRY

RUNNIN REBEL

Seems to me like people are really excited about the great fishery we got here and that is clearly being reflected in the traffic numbers to the website.

I still find it funny that one of our most viewed and talked about posts... with OVER 275 responses and 2300 views attempts to answer the one question on everyone's mind who comes to visit Lake Ontario.... Are you smarter than a 5th grader? :lol: How can you argue that LOU doesn't have the best group of guys around? :yes::beer:

nice going musky with such a easy answer as 14 its amazing to me how many 4th graders we have here...If you think this site is user friendly (it is) and very well thought out (a learning curve of the "nerds" ) it is,

Imagine what Chad and "Blueeye Design" could do for your Website......but as hard as i try there seems to be some kinda glitch that makes me spelll werds rong , Me thinks chad is pickin on mee and somehowe scramblles my post so half of my wordes are mispelt...

Just wait until the fall LOC. We should put up a poll of how many times the record number of users is going to be broken during that time period this year. :lol: Way to go Chad and everyone here on LOU.

Best site out there. Great job Chad! Without this info I probably wouldn't even own a boat. I went from 2 fish a year to my best 20 in 2.5 hrs. and 30 fish days. just since I joined. :beer: Props to Chad but remember It wouldn't be anything at all if it wasn't for all the contributing members. Thanks to all of you that feed my addiction.