1996 Tiara 31 Open For Sale REDUCED/UPDATED LISTING

mrhappy

A whole list of standard features that this 3100 Tiara Open offers leaves even the most experienced boater amazed at the equipment packaged into a 31’ boat. This Tiara 31 Open has been meticulously/professionally maintained and is powered by Twin 7.4L XLI fuel injected Crusaders. Her helm is loaded with Raymarine electronics. This is a super clean, lightly fished 31 Open with 1260 hours. She offers the following, including all Tiara standard equipment.

Raymarine C80 with 2kw Radar and GPS Plotter (New 2009)
Raymarine L 760 color video (New 2009)
Air -Mar tilted element thru Hull Transducer with surface temperature
Robertson Auto Pilot
Depth Raider (New 2010)
Raymarine VHF radio
4 Cannon Mag 10 HS with front and rear dual mount dual rod holders
2 Big Jon dbl rod holders
2 Big Jon Single rod holders
Big Jon Planer Reels
Reverse cycle heat and A/C
Heart Interface Inverter
New Stamoid top (2011)
New Iso Therm Refrigerator (2011)
Four new batteries (2010)
New Risers (2010)
Sony stereo with CD player and IPod input/dock (New 2009)
4 Fusion Speakers (New 2009)
New Bolster padding and covers (2009)
New Injectors (2009)
Recessed trim tabs.
Oil changed religisouly every 50 hours
* Both Propellers Tuned 2012*
* Port and Starboard strut (cutlass) bearings replaced 2012 *

Since her redesign in 1992 this updated version of the 31 Open made a great boat even better. The 31' Open has remained one of the most popular Tiara models ever built. The redesign gave the boat a better ride in a head sea and more room in the interior and engine room. They included a greater bow flare for a dryer ride, prop pockets in order to reduce shaft angles, and also a deep-V hull with a sharper entry and a transom deadrise of 18º. The Tiara Open also features a Bi-Level cockpit layout, Hydraulic Engine Hatch, Freshwater wash downs. A few things have changed from 1992 to present, including a standard transom door and L Shaped lounge.

She offers a spacious interior with plenty of headroom. A solid teak sole and table with settee to starboard (converts to bed), galley to port with refrigerator, microwave, sink and plenty of cabinet storage. You will also find a customized queen berth forward with storage. Head is equipped with a sink, shower and Vaccu-Flush toilet.

ALL manuals and records are available. Too many other options to list. This boat is turn - key and needs nothing.

YOU WILL NOT FIND A CLEANER 31 OPEN OF THIS VINTAGE ANYWHERE, RIGGED OR UNRIGGED!

$69900.00

* REALISTIC OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.

Please feel free to contact me to get more photos, information or to schedule an appointment to view.
716-432-5011

profile.jpg

cleanbilge.jpg

maindash.jpg
rearview.jpg
bed_800x600.jpg

facinf_forward.jpg

solid_teak_floor.jpg
facing_rear.jpg

Edited by mrhappy

A whole list of standard features that this 3100 Tiara Open offers leaves even the most experienced boater amazed at the equipment packaged into a 31’ boat. This Tiara 31 Open has been meticulously/professionally maintained and is powered by Twin 7.4L XLI fuel injected Crusaders. Her helm is loaded with Raymarine electronics. This is a super clean, lightly fished 31 Open with 1078 hours. She offers the following, including all Tiara standard equipment.

Raymarine C80 with 2kw Radar and GPS Plotter (New 2009)

Raymarine L 760 color video (New 2009)

Air -Mar tilted element thru Hull Transducer with surface temperature

Robertson Auto Pilot

Depth Raider (New 2010)

Raymarine VHF radio

4 Cannon Mag 10 HS with front and rear dual mount dual rod holders

2 Big Jon dbl rod holders

2 Big Jon Single rod holders

Big Jon Planer Reels

Reverse cycle heat and A/C

Heart Interface Inverter

New Stamoid top (2011)

New Iso Therm Refrigerator (2011)

Four new batteries (2010)

New Risers (2010)

Sony stereo with CD player and IPod input/dock (New 2009)

4 Fusion Speakers (New 2009)

New Bolster padding and covers (2009)

New Injectors (2009)

Recessed trim tabs.

Oil changed religisouly every 50 hours

Since her redesign in 1992 this updated version of the 31 Open made a great boat even better. The 31' Open has remained one of the most popular Tiara models ever built. The redesign gave the boat a better ride in a head sea and more room in the interior and engine room. They included a greater bow flare for a dryer ride, prop pockets in order to reduce shaft angles, and also a deep-V hull with a sharper entry and a transom deadrise of 18º. The Tiara Open also features a Bi-Level cockpit layout, Hydraulic Engine Hatch, Freshwater wash downs. A few things have changed from 1992 to present, including a standard transom door and L Shaped lounge.

She offers a spacious interior with plenty of headroom. A solid teak sole and table with settee to starboard (converts to bed), galley to port with refrigerator, microwave, sink and plenty of cabinet storage. You will also find a customized queen berth forward with storage. Head is equipped with a sink, shower and Vaccu-Flush toilet.

ALL manuals and records are available. Too many other options to list. This boat is turn - key and needs nothing.

$79,500.00

Please feel free to contact me to get more photos, information or to schedule an appointment to view.

716-432-5011

profile.jpg

cleanbilge.jpg

maindash.jpg

rearview.jpg

WOWWIE< WOW>>>WOW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Bruce...... Congrats on the new house, that can throw a wrench into different plans but is always exciting! Not sure what I am going to do, might peace out or might go to something different. I have plenty of friends with boats to run trips on if I wish, we know those are the best friends to have. Going to take my time once she sells and work on lowering my golf score, plant more food plots and if I see something that intrigues me I may pull the trigger. Thanks for the promo on the boat, she will make someone very happy! Stay in-touch!

• 2 weeks later...