2012 LOTSA Fishing Expo and Flea Market

On Sunday February 26, 2012 from 08:30am-3:00pm the Lake Ontario Trout and Salmon Association will be hosting our 6th annual Fishing Expo and Flea Market.

The Expo will be at the Cornell Cooperative Extension, 4H Building in Lockport, NY. 4485 Lake Ave (Rte 78), Lockport, NY 14094, approx 2 miles north of Lockport.

The Expo will feature an exhibit hall full of Charter Captains, Fishing Equipment and Tackle Manufacturers, Tackle Shops, etc., selling both new and used tackle at Show Special Prices. In addition to the great deals going on in the main hall, over in the seminar room, we will be conducting a Lake Ontario Basics Clinic in the Morning, which will be tailored to for those beginners looking to start out fishing LO. In the afternoon, we will be sponsoring a kids fishing clinic for getting kids and their parents started fishing. Both classes are free of charge as part of your Expo Admission, however for the Kid's class, Pre-Registration is required.

Admission will be a $5.00 donation at the door. As in years past, all admission money collected will be donated to help fund Pen Rearing.

Please visit the LOTSA Website http://www.lotsa.org for more information.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to throw this back up to the top since we are now fully booked with another full room of exhibitors, including several new participants this year. Take a look and see who we have coming and be sure to check back as several of our exhibitors will be adding show special as we get closer to the Expo.

Hope to see you all at the show in February.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Great Lakes Angler Magazine is offering a show special to subscribe to their magazine or extend your current subscription. Half the subscription price collected will be donated to our Pen Rearing project.

Prices are

1 Year $13.00 (7 Issues)

2 Year $25.00 (14 Issues)

3 Year $37.00 (21 Issues)

This is a great deal and I would like to thank Dave Mull of GLA magazine for offering it to all the LOTSA Expo participants, so don’t miss out come and see us at the LOTSA table and subscribe.

Hank & Tim Condes

LOTSA Olcott Pen Project Coordinators

ITO Flies is truly looking forward to coming out to this show so that I can meet some of you guys I have been selling to out there! I will have some show specials and I will have a bunch of the 6 Inch Flies that some of the guys bought this past year and did very well on! I am sure it is going to be a good time! Ryan

Hello to all! Just wanted to announce that Traxstech will be making it's Lake Ontario debut of the new downrigger at the LOTSA show. Come by the show, support a good cause, and see the latest in American & Canadian tackle innovations!.

Cheers,

Gabe

The Rodfather

Hello to all! Just wanted to announce that Traxstech will be making it's Lake Ontario debut of the new downrigger at the LOTSA show. Come by the show, support a good cause, and see the latest in American & Canadian tackle innovations!.

Cheers,

Gabe

The Rodfather

looking for a pair of pullys for the planner board reels. Will there be anything for sale from Traxstech?

• 2 weeks later...
ITO Flies is truly looking forward to coming out to this show so that I can meet some of you guys I have been selling to out there! I will have some show specials and I will have a bunch of the 6 Inch Flies that some of the guys bought this past year and did very well on! I am sure it is going to be a good time! Ryan

OH YEAH :clap:

46 Tables of Vendors,

Yes, many of them have show specials with more specials still coming in

http://www.lotsa.org/2012_LOTSA_EXPO.htm

look at the Expo Participants tab at the bottom of the page to see all of the exhibitors/vendors and what specials are being offered as well as a downloadable table layout diagram showing where exhibitors are located around the room.

Tim

Been there every year since it started. There are deals to be had and if you are interested in any of the used equipment, you need to get there first thing-it goes quickly and there has always been a good crowd in the am.

Looking forward to seeing all of our Lake Ontario friends! Tim, Joe and the LOTSA guys do an awesome job! A great way to spend a February

Sunday......come on out and say hello!

John