Spoons for sale

I just powder coated up a few waddler paint style spoons if anybody is insterested? Rigged or unrigged got em either way!let me know prices also what kind of blanks are they and what other colors ypu have. Thanks

waddlers.jpg

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

When I first saw this post I was immediately interested.....For years I would catch myself saying " Man I wish they still made " pattern X"... If anyone has ever contacted a lure company, they are real reluctant to custom paint lures unless you order by the gross. That really sucks...

Bob offers are great service to lake fisherman....He can custom paint known patterns and basically anything you can come up with. How about going out and stacking up kings on your own spoon pattern...having an edge on the next guy. I had Bob paint up some custom steelhead spoons and a bunch of spoons with discontinued patterns. Great guy to deal with, fast service and very very durable paint jobs.

All you musky guys....Bob has made up some really nice cowgirl style inlines as well as some jigs for the toothy essox.....

Good luck on the water.......Matt