Ethanol Free Gas Pulaski/Oswego?

Adk1

ok. so I guess I will run ethanol 87 then cause that is the octane my boat says to use in the manual

I would run the ethonol free 91 my etec says to run the 87 but why when you can run better stuff corn free

Edited by bandrus1

I read you can have problems running ethanol gas and then going back to non-ethanol. Anyone experience problems doing this?

I have only had access to ethanol gas and so far using Startron or Seafoam no issues.

Spike

I did this didn't see many problems the OLE 1988 runs much better on it ....... saw LOTS of problems when I had to use the e-10 crap ....... I used the startron before all the time every fill up...... not any more...... thanks to FasTrac....,...

there is also a Fastrac in Mexico....... if you don't get a break on you CC for gas take the time to apply for the Fastrac card save you $.07/gal and  $.10/Gal on Sundays................

I did this didn't see many problems the OLE 1988 runs much better on it ....... saw LOTS of problems when I had to use the e-10 crap ....... I used the startron before all the time every fill up...... not any more...... thanks to FasTrac....,...

there is also a Fastrac in Mexico....... if you don't get a break on you CC for gas take the time to apply for the Fastrac card save you $.07/gal and  $.10/Gal on Sundays................

I probably should have added that my motor is not an older motor, it's a 2008. I believe a lot of the problems are with older engines. I'm sure newer engines run better on non-ethanol too but without general supply it is hard to do. I'll see if I can find where I saw switching back and forth could cause problems.

Spike

You can also download a free app called pure-gas.org. It will use your smart phone's location services to tell you where stations near you have ethanol free gas anywhere you go. They also have a main website you can access via computer.