spin doctor videos?

I havnt had much luck with spin doctors.Wondered if there were any good videos out there to help with using these attractors . I run my speed about 2 and set my flys at about 27 inches.I have no problem with echips or paddles.

Edited by john1947

monday ill mix them up more.ill try both leads and speeds suggested.monday  through thursday looks great for fishing,light south winds no little rain.What I need now is a experienced crew to keep things moving along.Parkinson slows me down alot.

Around this time of the season the game plan changes...rather than looking for hungry fish according to temps and depths and thermocline orientation and rigid guidelines for setups it is mainly a matter of locating the fish and trying to irritate or provoke them enough to strike at the lures and attractors. Many times the attractors themselves get nailed because of the aggressiveness. Rather than mimicing wounded or"vulnerable" bait the terminal tackle often needs to be as bright as possible, run in ways that evoke the aggression (frequent  speed changes and even "start and stop stuff" and placed "in their face" and often up close to the ball. The kings may also be found in water that you'd never think they'd be in ( e.g. 20ft in 70 degree water). When you look around now there are signs that Fall appears to be coming early this year (leaves on the ground and colors turning in places) so things may be a little ahead in terms of the spawning ritual as well. I know this was off topic a bit but it is something to keep in mind in addition to the specifics of setups - especially for folks new to the trolling scene.

Running an 8" SD tighten your leads up to 22" or 23". If you are running a 10" SD I'd stretch the lead out. As far as speed I'll normally run 2.3 or 2.2 down at least. I have found lately that slowing to 2.1 or even 2.0 has given me a few more rips. If you are taking fish on a paddle I'd speed up a bit with a SD.