Boat damage estimate

Hey Ed I know it is a bit of a travel but the place Kev mentioned does repair boats and I have never heard anything negative about them.If you get up this way stop in for a beer or coffee. You have my cell # give me a shout.

fingerlakes boat repair East lake Rd Canandaigua right past the college .585-733-8337. What happened Ed , hope its not too bad

Do you work there ?

Do they sell and install boat hoist big enough for my 21 foot fishmaster 210?

And any idea how much ?

Thanks 

Ed

I tell you in the am if I,m 100% or what ever that is for me now.   Lucky to be alive........

That's great MIke. Ed - Kevin doesn't work there at the boat place but in Canandaigua itself. Really sorry to hear about the accident Ed  and I certainly hope all turns out with you and the boat bud...... I know that is your "baby" :)

Ed I think there are also a couple of boat repair places on Rt 96 heading toward Ithaca as well but I know nothing about them.

Edited by Sk8man

I can't offer any details but I spoke with Ed this AM and he is OK but he still has to iron out insurance issues etc. so he isn't able to discuss details publicly right now.  A real serious scare without major injuries so it was real lucky.

Edited by Sk8man

Thanks Les for the update.  I think from all of us were glad hes ok, and with the work that sounds like needs to be done, I wouldn't want him to rush it, that's one nice rig, and I know its going to be a struggle not to be out in it while its getting worked on, as signalman offered and as others including me, if Im out and you would like to get out Ed, your more than welcome. 

Thanks Les for the update.  I think from all of us were glad hes ok, and with the work that sounds like needs to be done, I wouldn't want him to rush it, that's one nice rig, and I know its going to be a struggle not to be out in it while its getting worked on, as signalman offered and as others including me, if Im out and you would like to get out Ed, your more than welcome. 

:yes:  :yes: