Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

I will have to get a pair...do you use bow holder?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I do have it. I don't use it like he shows climbing with you bow in it, I pull my bow up once I'm set. It is a great holder though. But the stabilizer straps are such a simple thing that make a huge difference.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The curse on this stand needs to end today!

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Funny you say that. I had my big doe I wanted come in this afternoon and missed her on a deflection on a tiny twig I couldn't see. I've only ever missed one other deer with my bow and it was the same stand I was in today my second year hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

IMG_1475538143.221184.jpg

Took a nice doe tonight. She was all by herself at gave me a 15 yard slight quartering away shot. That was the exit hole. Hit one lung and then heart. Short 30 yard tracking job. Now I can sit and wait for the Big boy.

Great shot! looks like a three blade blew through the opposite shoulder? You typically won't get that pass thru with expandables. If it was that's some great KE

Ontario United[/url]

Had two doe come by at 15 yards around 5:45 pm, then watched a dozen more filter into the field over the next ten minutes, including four bucks who proceeded to spar until ~6:30 when they all wandered off. Never saw a deer after that. Take home is that they're still in bachelor groups and they're on their feet earlier than I expected. Fun evening.

IMG_1475538143.221184.jpg

Took a nice doe tonight. She was all by herself at gave me a 15 yard slight quartering away shot. That was the exit hole. Hit one lung and then heart. Short 30 yard tracking job. Now I can sit and wait for the Big boy.

Great shot! looks like a three blade blew through the opposite shoulder? You typically won't get that pass thru with expandables. If it was that's some great KE

Ontario United[/url]

That is correct. I shoot G5 Striker heads. I have tried expendables and do not get the results I want. Nothing against them as I see many deer taken with them but for my bow and setup they are just not a good fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Bucks are definitely starting to act a little bucky. This community scrape gets every buck in the area year after year. The past week it's strarted.

4d5dd15be7610902382751899634835d.jpgf4910a3f13e36cd97ff9f575cdcf72de.jpgf0377bdfdd5a0a3f81ab349dc3024a38.jpg6872c674d463e4857f7c3b6e921e63c8.jpg

Also on of our better action camera locations had been where we put a little watering whole beside a clover and chicory food plot. This area usually flooded out the plot so we dug a spot and let the plot drain into it and the deer and turkey have been pounding it! Just some food for thought for guys with property they can move dirt on.

a0bae63b51c1b21c2facbf64528517fe.jpg

Well after sitting in a new set for an hour, I came to realize I didn't like the tree it was in. After 20 minutes it's been moved 10 yards and I'm settled back in.

These long sits in tree stands have been killing me so I splurge on a new seat. If anyone is in the market I would highly recommend one of these. You will thank me later! http://hawkhunting.myshopify.com/collections/accessories/products/king-comfort-memory-foam-seat-pad