Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sutton44

for sale : usa Looking for a really solid, turnkey LO Boat.

I am in the market for the right boat. Needs to be capable of comfortable weekending and fishing. Thinking 28'-31'. Low hours, good stringers/transom, etc.. Autopilot. No junk. Looking for a fair deal for a great boat. Please PM if you know of one for sale.

Tight lines to all.

Salt water boat. 30 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

2 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

Can be completely fine if properly cared for

Thanks guys, a beauty, but bigger that I can handle, and salt, and no detail on hours, etc.., but thanks for the heads up !

I don't expect to find what I am looking for what I would prefer to spend, just want to pay a fair price for what I am looking for, and not buy problems.  

What’s your price range and how far are you willing to travel.  I bought a boat in July and recently upgraded.  I’ve been through tons of brokerages and can probably give you some guidance. There is a great looking 28 foot rampage at Arney’s marina in sodus.  Almost bought but opted for larger boat because of wife and three kids. 

Bandrus... Your 100% correct... I've owned my Baha since brand new... OCD with keeping her up from the bilge to the hull... 3 years ago I discovered the stringers were smoked... She now has black locust stringers... Probably overkill, but will never Rot again

Sent from my VS996 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

21 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

think Baha is known for Stringer issues

Not just Baha... so are Penn Yans....Thompsons...etc...or most boats that spent many years in the water with all kinds of holes drilled into them and had wooden stringers and transoms.

On 10/10/2018 at 8:24 PM, whaler1 said:

You don’t have to worry about rot. Just change the heat exchangers and let her roll. 

Not just Baha... so are Penn Yans....Thompsons...etc...or most boats that spent many years in the water with all kinds of holes drilled into them and had wooden stringers and transoms.

Mushroom farms.....

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Beautiful 31c Silverton on Craigslist in Shelburne VT looked this boat over and is 100% solid has 500 hrs on motors guy has survey in hand from last year just a little big for what I wanted