Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dont know what your fishing for . Not the greatest pictures but this is around a 30yr old Furuno 582l with original transducer.

Turn it on and away you go.50 khz. I dont still fish but I would imagine you could see your jig. You can see the thermocline.

Been looking at a new Furuno 1971F. Just to cure the winter itch.

I will still be able to run my old transducer. 

Hint: actually my upper downrigger ball is to low,they look up to strike.(my thinkin)

DSC00265.JPG

DSC00262.JPG

DSC00263.JPG

DSC00264.JPG

• Like 1

Furuno is the unit that all the party boat/.charter boat  captains in NJ used for years and years.. Very dependable  commercial grade equipment that lasts.. My Garmin 250 C is a nice color unit, 500 watts RMS and was all I needed.. Problem is even though it was lightly used and well taken care of, it crapped out for no apparent reason after a few seasons use.. Had to send it back to garmin, they rebuilt it for a good deal of money, it lasted another season, needed work again, and they no longer support  that unit so now  its junk.. I like Garmin when it works.. Good performance at a reasonable price, but they seem a lot more interested in selling new equipment as opposed to keeping their older stuff working for its owners.. bob

• Like 1

My Garmin echomap  50dv went the way of the dodo bird as well. I stupidly  bought another Garmin I hpe it lasts a little longer  then the first one.

• Like 1

Adjustments.JPG

598ci, about to upgrade, side imaging sucks on it

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United