Well, we worried about the weather report of 1-3' waves out of the NW late last night, but we gave it a try anyway. Jeremy met my brother and I down at the Bay around 8am. Waves were bearable, and the fishing was HOT! We finally got into the fish a little East of Irondequoit and it didn't stop till we hit Hedges. Final count was 15 for 18. Tally was 1 Atlantic, 2 Rainbows, 12 Browns. Biggest Brown was close to 10 pounds. The Atlantic was the surprise of the day. It was my second ever, and first in the open Lake. The water ranged in color depending on where you were. The overcast sky and water color made it a great day for natural colors, and that was what they wanted. Water temps ranged from 37-40 degrees. 2 rigger bites with all the rest coming off the big boards.

It was a great day on the water. Here are a couple of the better shots from the day.

aV2h1mTr.jpg

aV2h1rSJ.jpg

aV2h1wS0.jpg

aV2h1BRi.jpg

A face only a fisherman could love

aV2h1Elr.jpg

aV2h1JkJ.jpg

Fish were feeding big time, with the lake all chopped up and overcast. A few fish coughed up big half digested gobies. Delicious! Getting some work done on the boat but should be out again next weekend.

Good luck to you if you get out.