for sale : usa Trolling gear $1000

On 9/19/2023 at 8:36 AM, slow rollin said:

8 boxes of trolling spoons, stickbaits, plugs. 10 rod and reel combos and 3 spare rods.  Most lures are brand new never touched water  some still in package.Selling as a lot will not separate. $1000 

KIMG2271.JPG

KIMG2270.JPG

KIMG2269.JPG

KIMG2268.JPG

KIMG2267.JPG

KIMG2266.JPG

KIMG2265.JPG

KIMG2264.JPG

KIMG2263.JPG

KIMG2262.JPG

I won't even try to tell you how to post this but may I make a suggestion? this would be an awesome buy, but not many guys needing tackle usually don't have nearly 1000.00 to spend at 1 time for tackle. it may take a very long time if ever for someone with 1000.00 for tackle. you might do so much better selling your tackle if you broke it up into smaller lots. i might even buy a spoon lot if it had lots of purples for walleye. like I said this is just a suggestion. I do understand selling the whole lot would be much better for you, but the only time I even came close to 1000.00 was my fish finder which I bought a used HDS 9 GEN3 with a 3D structure scan, transducer, and all cables used very lightly for 850.00 shipped. and when I bought 2 Big Jon pro tournament riggers new off eBay for 525.00 each shipped. and when I upgraded 6 of my old sealine SG reels with new coldwater 203 reels that I did overtime for 80.00 to 90.00 each. the rest of what I have was bought for less than 300.00 at the most.

• Like 1

Ditto. Everyone's financial situation  is different and many folks have spent thousand after thousand slowly over time but here is a chance for someone to get into the trolling game in one bundle and for a very reasonable amount of money considering the selection of things included. When you contrast this with what it would cost new it becomes very clear that it is a good deal though maybe not be possible for everyone but that is true of many things in life. Best of luck with the sale!

I figured it would be a good bundle for someone. It came as a package with a boat I purchased to sell. The boat sold and the purchaser did not want the gear. I have enough trolling gear so I figured I'd see if someone else wanted it. It is mostly brand new.  Thanks for the input gentleman.

3 hours ago, john1947 said:

I never said it wasn't a fantastic deal! but who has 1000.00 at 1 time to spend on gear that needs all that gear? with the gear I already have I wouldn't ever use 1/3 of it. but someone just starting out and young could use most of it over the next few years. but just how many young guys just getting started have that much money for tackle?

if anyone can spare 1000.00 this would be a great investment that will save them thousands in the future. I had no intention of starting a firestorm by making a suggestion.

• 3 months later...

I'm sorry to see all this for sale. It means that yet again someone is giving up on this hobby. I hope that there is no sad reason behind this.

I wish you good luck selling. If it does not work this way , you should  consider going to one of the many flea market tackle sales coming up. You might walk away with more than a thousand dollars that way.

On 9/21/2023 at 7:10 PM, PD Buoy said:

The rods and reels are worth way more than a grand, look on ebay.

Really.  How do you know?  The post doesn't even specify what rod and reels...... not saying they worth a grand but now would anyone know by the post? 

11 hours ago, wet the net said:

Really.  How do you know?  The post doesn't even specify what rod and reels...... not saying they worth a grand but now would anyone know by the post? 

I counted 13 rods and ten reels in the picture included, just know how much I paid for mine, 

15 hours ago, mark2433 said:

are the rods still available? And how much for all of them?

if you are selling in lots now I would be interested in a lot of spoons with pink or purple on them. I am mostly interested in medium size but the large size will be OK. you can message me here with what you have or email me at [email protected]. if I buy I can pay with PayPal and send extra to cover fees or mail you a check.